Saturday 6 December 2008

It's nearly Christmas!

Hi everybody!

What's this with snow in December? I guess 40 or 50 years ago you would have taken it for granted but in these days of 'global warming' it comes as quite a shock. As a follower of Leeds Utd and Harrogate Town it actually feels as if the world is getting colder! The snow at least gave me the day off on Thursday, although I didn't do much, just CHILLED out watching videos of the old Christmas songs that you have heard so many times before - Ich bin faul! Anyway let's get to the important issue. Today is December 6th which means St Nicholas' Day or as I now call it St Nick Liam's Day. I am aware that my blog is read in Germany so I just want to pass on my best wishes to Nick and of course to Margit and Robin.

See ya later!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hello there from Mainz. Thanks for re-naming december 6! Nick likes it a lot better this way. He is running about on his own now- you'll be amazed how proud he is (as well as his mum and dad...). It's freezing over here too- plenty of mulled wine is needed to cope. hope everyone is well, bye from the white house